In today’s highly competitive market, the difference between failure and success is thinner than ever. To maximize profits, you first need to reduce expenses. The most efficient method
For most commercial buildings, energy consumption is the highest operating expense. What if you could save a large portion of this cost? Not only would you increase your bottom line, but you could allocate these funds to other areas of your business to promote growth and development.
What is an Energy Audit?
The first step to determining the performance of your building is an energy audit. An energy audit is designed to determine the precise circumstances impacting the comfort and performance in your building to maximize the impact of energy-focused building improvements. After gaining these insights, we will find ways to help you become more energy efficient, saving you money in the long run
Save Energy to Save Money
By decreasing your utility bills significantly, you can conserve energy, protect your bottom line, and lower your carbon footprint. Using the intuitive engineering solutions and innovative technologies, our energy engineers examine and analyze your facility from the inside out to maximize your building and infrastructure performance.
During your energy audit, our team considers every aspect of your building. By inspecting everything from your air-conditioning system to your internal structure and lighting, we’ll be able to determine how your operating systems are interacting with each other. During the course of your audit, we’ll pinpoint the energy inefficiencies impacting your energy consumption.
Upon completion of your energy audit, our team will recommend and implement cost-effective solutions to maximize functionality while minimizing your immediate expenses.
Potential Benefits of an Energy Audit
- Protect against rising energy costs
- Reduce your energy expenses
- Experience a higher ROI
- Increase your profits through energy savings
- Minimize your operating budgets
- Increase your building value
- Increase competitive differentiation
- Enhanced risk reduction for building owners and more
- Reduce your operations and maintenance costs (O&M)
- Modernize technological and mechanical systems
- Increase the reliability and lifespan of your equipment
- Improve operational efficiency
- Increase building control, automation, and self-regulation and more
- Create an enhanced “green” business image
- Increase employee productivity
- Improve building comfort levels for employees and clients
- Enhance brand recognition and customer loyalty
- Increase employee morale
- Reduce health problems associated with poor indoor air quality (i.e. mold, mildew, toxic emissions, etc.) and more
At Taka, we understand no two buildings are the same. From your initial energy audit through design, construction
Contact the experts at Taka Solutions to learn more about how we can transform your building into a smart, energy-efficient building.