Do you want to help us stop climate change and make buildings and cities better?
see if there is a position below that fits our current needs.
Strategic Account Manager
Job Purpose and Summary
To generate revenue through marketing the company’s portfolio of solutions to clients. Job holders will generate leads to prospect for new clients and perform sales activity throughout the entire sales cycle and contribute to the implementation of the sales strategy to achieve the company’s revenue and profit targets
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Perform day-to-day sales activities such as sales visits/ calls, determine best solutions, create sales process documentation, prepare and deliver presentations. Negotiate proposals and contracts with clients and successfully close deals.
- Undertake appropriate sales strategies and techniques such as sales cycle reduction, sales collaterals and relevant presentations, effective territory management by database creation and account management activities.
- Provide accurate sales forecasts and reports to the Sales Manager and management team as and when required. Undertake and provide digital marketing analytics and reports to the management team.
- Consistently use company sales and projects tools (PipeDrive, Monday.com) to capture, update and maintain all relevant account and project information.
- Build long-term business relationships by establishing personal rapport with potential and existing customers and key decision makers.
- Improve professional and technical knowledge by participating in professional societies and workshops and stay up to date through regular review of publications and industry trends.
- Ensure knowledge of the competitive landscape to then assist in developing relevant courses of action.
Experience, Qualifications and Education Requirements
- 6+ years’ experience in a direct Sales/ Customer-facing role preferably in the ESCO industry. Knowledge and proven expertise in setting up a channel sales model preferable.
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in an engineering, sales or business-related field of study. Professional and technical knowledge of ESCO services, sales cycles, and processes, market and industry knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to influence decision-makers, negotiate with the purchasing organization and close.
- Ability to engage with large audiences and conduct client/ project team meetings.
- Ability to plan, organize, analyze, execute.
- Ability to foster relationships with clients, ability to market company products and services.
- IT skills such as MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint are mandatory).
Key Demographic Requirements – applicants must be:
- Based in UAE
- Minimum Age: 26
- Minimum Years of Experience: 5
Do you have what it takes to save the world? Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Good luck!