WHAT WE DO
Taka Solutions deploys the latest technologies and engineering to deliver comprehensive energy solutions that improves energy and water efficiency, reduce carbon impact and saves money. We do all of this using an innovative paid-from-savings model.
Energy performance contracts allow upgrades to be fully paid for by the savings created by the enhancements. In doing this we reduce the energy expenses of the building, enhance the quality of the air, environment as well as improve the overall value of the asset with no capital expense for the customer.
Leveraging cutting edge technology to deliver better projects and value
Unbiased engineering for quality custom solutions for every project
Forward thinking solutions and approaches that break the norm
Outside of the box thinking to tackle any challenge
Mission & Vision
Energy needs of mankind are met without negative impact
Leverage technology, engineering and finance in an integrated solution that addresses energy needs efficiently
- To provide the information using technology for buildings and individuals to reduce their energy impact
- Create value for society, business and people through energy efficiency and technology
- Deliver complex ideas in a simple, different way
- Solve the world's biggest problems using the power of business
- Make energy savings a seamless user experience
- Simplify energy and technology delivery
- Bring innovation and technology to an old industry
- Use the power of social media and technology to educate the masses about energy efficiency
After working in the engineering and construction industry we realized that buildings do not perform to their maximum potential. This leaves a performance gap that provides large energy, cost and comfort savings opportunities. So a small group of us decided we wanted make a greater social, environmental and economic impact using energy the paid-from-savings performance model to apply our technical expertise.
Reasons for Poor Performing Buildings
- Poor Design 65%
- Sub Par Construction 40%
- Bad Operation 70%
- Inadequate Technology 85%
- Faulty Equipment 20%
We are engineers, designers, builders, analysts and business people.
Our team is comprised of professionals experienced in the region dedicated to help building owners, asset managers and governments reduce their impact on the environment and increase profitability and asset value.
Sr. Energy Engineer
Cloud Solutions Architect
Industrial Efficiency Manager
Mohamed Al Husseini
Business Development Manager
BMS Controls Engineer